Monday, May 11, 2009

Simply simply snap

so excited talking over the phone wif her mum( my grandmum lo..)

nothing to do inside the car...


sis insisted to take photo wif me though i was rushing out for appoinment..my bro was the camera boy
Do v look alike?
one tomboy( me ofcoz)..one gurlish
Pretty gal didn't she?hehe
25years old but look younger than me...
Wish and pray that she met herself a great lifetime companion...hehehe..
wah..sure she will kill and nag at me if she sees this!gagaga...( and she will say i try to b lady gaga...as i like to use " gagagagga" to xpress myself...gaggagagag...see it comes again...)




7 comments:

  1. eih.... if look alike hw can 1 tomboy & 1 gurlish.... kikiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. gagagaga.....okok...u got ur pint here....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... both tomboy @ both girlish..kikiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope...my sis is too girlish....if u have a chance to meet her..u will know her better...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm... really meh.

    like u & ur sis live in 2 diff world la...hehe

    ReplyDelete