Monday, May 11, 2009

Reborn Reflexology

yeah!two of the sa poh...mum n me enjoy the massage at Reborn
Young massage sifu, only 27years old...
according to him, in China, you can have really fabulous massage at the price of rm20!too cheap to have massage service in China..
Nextime go China for massage!haha


she was so happy and enjoyed!









Clean up my fat dirty foot before massage.

The sifu for my massage...great skill...he is only 27years old...Reborn at Sunway Pyramid...open from 10am to 10pm...his name " Zhong"...from china...single and available..started his career as a massage sifu at his age of 22...which is my current age... 5 years experince...started his carrer at China ...came her for about 2 years plus...haha...i have explored his background during the massage section with him...












each of the sifu will have their own box of massage cream..with their name written on it.
the decor inside Reborn...















The lady sifu for my mum...as my mum scared of pain if got her a male sifu..

b4 went to Reborn v had a little shopping...i looked like a pregnant lady( my mum said so...and i have to admit tat as well)....gagaggaga







I didn't get the chance to take the pic for body massage...too busy to receive the massage service and forgot the take the pic...haha...nola...not convenient to take pic during the process.
we are required to take off the clothes...den face down the bed...
1st: shoulder and back massage
2nd: leg
3rd: head
4th: hand
All i can say is worth for the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment