Sunday, May 17, 2009

It is gone!

I was down yesterday when i found out my buddy "hula hop" was gone!

I cannot believe my eyes that i was really gone from my house! How could it happened?? i m stil figuring out now...

My dad bought this few years back...just for fun...back then that time no one dare to approach it coz it is too huge for all of us...but not for my dad as my dad has a big body...still yet my dad didn't get to familiar wif it.

It was then eventually become my buddy for the recent year...it was so great when u actually able to play it around your waist and you know something nice will happen next...get slimmer mah...hehehe...

I like the way it makes me sweat! fresh and u know u really hav gone thru exercise...u sense ur heart pumping fast...u see ur face flash...u see ur sweat dropping out like u hav opened up a water pipe!haha!

I lost it now without knowing when it happened, where it has gone, how it happened....

Luckily I have taken some pictures of my great buddy not long ago before this tragedy...OH MY DEAR....I MISS U!




Look...it's thick!
I am the hard core challenger for it in my family! Haha!


okay....bye bye to my dear buddy...
Let's talk bout this two pics!These two r my favourite! Took by my nauthy brother not long ago! I like! The way i laughed was naturally coming out from my heart and mouth....hahahahaha!
Thanks to you my brother....u made me laughed that way that night!hahaha






12 comments:

  1. ta mei mei..
    dun be sad....
    mayb is mean's u no nid its help anymore le...
    u can make it urself..
    u c,now u so slim ady....i believe u can keep it even without that hula hop....
    dun disappoint,its will come to ur eyes later..after ur exam over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup.... u slim ady wat....

    ReplyDelete
  3. xiao gor gor...it is my mieng gen leh...aih..now it's gone...less1weapon for me to slim down edi...aih

    hehe..anyway..finally fin the last exam paper on 19th may for this sem...yeah..though i told u i hav no idea wut i hv written la..stil scared scared..

    Xiao gorgor, so happy can go ipoh visit u eh!can go many places summore!wah!so happy eh!but i bit worry get trouble to ur family ...

    okla...any updated news pn my schedule to visit u, i will let u noe de la!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fizi...stil sad...huhuhuhu...it was my buddy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. No nd to sad la.
    ady gone & cant find wat, cant do aything lo.

    Find ur self a nw 1 la.... let it b ur nw buddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. hard to get this thick of hula hop...dunno whre to get...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get any oso can wat. Neu 1 myb x tat gd la.But it stil serve u wat it should

    ReplyDelete
  8. then go buy neu 1 lar... can start ur slimming projet la...kikiki

    ReplyDelete
  9. nola...my slimming project...i thk mostly fail...i eat when happy...i eat more when unhappy...alamak....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eihh.... oredi giveup ah. Wat la u. juz a wk a go u got realy fired up, nw padam oredi ah. ur bomba team is vy eficien wor... kikiki

    y like tat... x gd la u....eat more then excercise more la.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe...jz release sum tension...i will not gv up!ha!" I Will B Bec!" gagagaggaga....

    late;y no time to creat more new blogs here...have many thg to share but no time to put in...

    my frens...plz b patience....i will b bec for this as well...haha

    fizi: bout ur invitation on camping...i dun thk i wil b available tat time...sorry ya...hv to turn u down again diz time...
    nextime plz....hehehe

    ReplyDelete