Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's time to have fun after Exam!

Man in black...gal in black!haha...19th May the last paper i sat for the 2ndyr 2nd sem ( still 2more sem) for my course...on the next day 20th, went to sing k, shopping...and massage! Activity partners of the day: Alicia...Wei Hong and me ofcourse!
Inside the Karaoke Room..inside the dark..still addicted to take photo...ya..that's me...hehe

continue to sing inside the transparent capsule after finish singing inside the K room


Coincidently...three of us(Alicia...Wei Hong...me...)wore black that day!haha...For hygienic purpose...mini cap( jz like shower cap..) to cover the mic is provided at Green Box Karaoke..


Alicia said both of us look alike...like siblins...do v?




Went to shop for lingerie....bra....haha





The choice of Wei Hong






Half cup of mushroom soup...yea....half....i can get a full one at Pizza Hut!







Hey...my fren...haha









While waiting for my FOOODD....hungry oh....








Gui Nin Gou...Chinese herbal dessert...










My dinner...Shanghai mee...ya...smthg like that name...(forgot its name!)haha











The food that purposely abondoned by Wei Hong...haha












The dinner i had at Timesquare...3th floor...欢喜地...













I went for the massage on the above brochure...at Timesquare, 5ht floor...It is a cpmbiantion of Tui Na and Thai massage...man!really pain! The lady sifu from Thai bended my body like playing with a doll....can u imagine? it's like killing me slowly.....haha...no next time for me....















After the massage...my skin at thigh became like this...skin sensitive on the massage oilment they applied i guessed...damn....cannot wear shorts!

Other than the skin prob..overall i was satisfied with the outing with my frens!Yeah!












2 comments:

  1. da mei mei...
    seem like u really enjoy after exam wo...
    so many interesting activities...
    goood good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xiao gor...u r absolutely right!hehe!
    I' m occupied wif all sort kind of activities oh!life is great!

    ReplyDelete