Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am back !!! ^^

WAH~~~my last post was in september...and now I'm back ! Hahahaha

All this while, I have been very busy with my business and studies !

Handling both is never been easy for me ! ><

Phew~~~looking back time been used in 2009, it was so amazing that I soon have to say goodbye to it...and there comes 2010 !

2009...a year that full of joy...full of tears...full of happiness and at the same time full of challenges... I made it through some how..thanks to u all who never leave me behind...as I will do the same thing to my business partners...

To be successed in life, I know all of us have and must never never ever give up but give out courage, guts and heart to what we are doing...
May god blesses us in 2010!

I stil recalled what my business partners shared with us during 24th December 2009,Dyue Jungle Bell Camp...all of them were holding different dreams and hopes when they took up the business...looking at them, I told myself I have to be strong, even more strong to support each other...

I may not the best business partner u have, I may have done mistakes...thanks to u all for giving me chance to improve and get things right!

www.dyuemall.com/easyshop4u
Though life is not easy...thanks to u, Dyue for making easyshop4u exits today!

No comments:

Post a Comment